亚洲高清vr播放在线观看,欧美亚洲精品免费,欧美日韩天堂在线视频,午夜福利小视频

      學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 英語情景對話 > 關于餐廳的英語對話閱讀

      關于餐廳的英語對話閱讀

      時間: 韋彥867 分享

      關于餐廳的英語對話閱讀

        隨著時代的發(fā)展,英語口語日漸成為一種學習趨勢。英語對話是練習英語口語的有效方法之一。小編精心收集了關于餐廳的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

        關于餐廳的英語對話篇1

        Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

        休正在餐廳點餐

        a few moments later?

        (過了一會兒)

        Emma: one sparkling water

        ?,敚阂环輲牡V泉水。

        Hugh: Thanks very much

        休:謝謝!

        Emma: Are you ready to order?

        ?,敚耗F(xiàn)在可以點菜嗎?

        Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

        休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什么?

        Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

        ?,敚菏且獯罄卟藴梢詥?

        Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

        休:可以。好的…至于主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

        Emma: Chicken.

        埃瑪:…雞肉…

        Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

        休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

        Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

        ?,敚?hellip;煮土豆。好的。

        Hugh: Thanks very much.

        休:謝謝!

        Emma: OK.

        ?,敚汉玫摹?/p>

        關于餐廳的英語對話篇2

        A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 謝謝你請的午餐。它很美味。

        B:It's OK. 不客氣。

        A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我請。

        B:Don't be silly. 別傻了。

        A:I'm serious. 我是認真的。

        B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你請。

        A:It's a deal. 一言為定。

        關于餐廳的英語對話篇3

        Woman: What is this? I didn't order that. 這是什么呀?我點的不是這個菜。

        Waiter: I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away. 實在是太抱歉了,您再講一下您點的是什么好嗎?我馬上去換您的菜。

        Woman: I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw. 我叫的是美味豬肉和涼拌卷心菜。

        Waiter: I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. 對不起,是我的錯。我馬上把您的菜端上來。

        Woman: Hey! What is this? 喂,這是什么?

        Waiter: Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup? 對不起,小姐。這不是您叫的雞湯嗎?

        Woman: Oh, Is that what this is? 噢,就是這個?

        Waiter: I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you. 我想是的。不過如果您覺得喝得不舒服的話,我可以給您換一個。

        Woman: No, don't replace it. Give a refund. 不用換了,給我退錢吧。

        Waiter: Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead. 抱歉,這恐怕不行。但您可以叫個其他的菜來代替。

        Woman: Oh, really? Give me a clam soup. 噢,真的嗎?給我來個蛤蜊湯。

        Waiter: Okay, Miss. 好的,小姐。

        Woman: Thank you. 謝謝。

        Waiter: I hope you enjoy your dinner. 希望您吃的開心。

        
      看了“關于餐廳的英語對話”的人還看了:

      1.關于餐廳英語對話閱讀

      2.關于餐館的英語對話閱讀

      3.餐廳就餐英語對話閱讀

      4.關于飯店的英語對話閱讀

      5.在餐廳的英語對話閱讀

      2396241